Draw rectangle, circle, lines and others shapes or add text on any web pages, then make screenshot the result.
Web Paint Tool is absolutely free lightweight digital program to created various drawing that comes loaded with brushes, fonts, shapes, and other resources.
Simple, easy and fun to use paint tool app, you can enjoy and learn drawing on this chrome extension. Web paint something is user friendly and you could get started painting in a second. If you’d like to learn how to paint, Paint something might be the best thing that happened to you. You can choose custom colors and different line sizes!!
Our Paint Tool extension has a simple and easy to use design. It is not confusing and easily recognisable tool icons (pencil, paint bucket, eraser and others tool) are used in the app which makes it easy for everyone to use.
Paint online or add information on a webpage to highlight moments, then take a screenshot of a full webpage or just a selected area with an option to download or share it. Fully customized screenshot that could be printed, saved or sent instantly.
It contains the tools you need:
- Pencil tool - draw custom lines
- Text tool - add annotation
- Emoji - add fine emoji on any web pages
- Bucket fill tool - fill shapes and drawn with any color from palette
- Line tool - put start and end point to paint straight line
- Quadratic curve - draw a quadratic curve with the selected line width
- Bezier curve - paint a bezier curve with the selected line width
- Polygon tool - paint a polygon with the selected line width
- Ellipse tool - draw an ellipse or a circle with the selected line width
- Eyedropper tool - pick a color from the web page or your drawings
- Screenshot tool - screenshot maker allows saving result in PN or JPG
All tools as in MS Paint but only in your browser.
You can mark shapes with the magic marker, write with the text tool and more. After you are done. Take screenshot of your work so that your friends can see your creativity as well. You can share your images on Pinterest board.
Want to share your screen for cases like reporting technical issues, making product demos or how-to tutorials? Here are reasons to choose Paint and Screenshot Tool:
- Hot-keys to each tool
- Current drawings are automatically saved
- Save drawing with a Screenshot option ( take a screenshot of a full page or capture selected area.) Screen capture.
- Download image to your PC or Print
- Crop the necessary area of an image and save it
Annotate on any webpage and save it as a screenshot! Annotate the Web was created to allow users to annotate any webpage and save it as an image. Page Marker for Chrome
After installation / update Paint Tool, please reload the active tabs in your browser for the extension to work.
Paint on web and Screenshot Tool in simple manner and without any difficulties. Draw online with our new and absolutely free extension for chrome browser.
With Page Marker, you can use your mouse or touchscreen to draw on the web or on PDFs and save it to your computer. Paint, draw, and mark on any webpage or website. It is just a fun Web paint extension, and you can get some laughs using this extension by creating funny faces, etc., on web pages.
Also it best tool for working with PDF files - PDF Office is a PDF Editor online from which you can perform editing operations over PDF files but using your web browser.
Known as a web paint or paint online tool extension is a useful have for students, teammates and everyone who works with websites content, as you could easily learn or save information, create custom tutorials or paper notes, if you’d decided to print it.
Please rate our Paint Tool extension if you like it. Happy painting everyone.