Blazing fast & offline playground for your web experiments
A blazing fast web playground that even works offline!
This extension provides you with a very easy accessible and offline playground for your lovely web experiments.
Perfect for developers who want to experiment or practice in HTML/CSS/JS quickly, even without Internet connectivity.
Web Maker 3.0 is here (only in web app currently) -> https://webmakerapp.com/
* Works offline
* Inbuilt Console
* Save and load your creations with Auto-save
* Fork any creation
* Multi-monitor support with detached preview
* Import & Export all creations anytime, anywhere
* Multiple editor themes & other configurable settings
* Font options + use any system font
* Code autocompletion
* Very easily accessible. Simply open a new tab in Chrome! (configurable setting).
* Multiple layouts with saved collapsed states
* Save as HTML file
* Edit in CodePen
* Preview screenshot capture
* Open source on Github
* Read URL of the opened page - This is required to give optional new tab replacement feature because Web Maker shows itself only when chrome://newtab is opened
Web Maker does not track any user specific data. It uses Google Analytics to track aggregated events to improve user experience based on what features are used more. If still you want to opt-out of Google Analytics tracking, please visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout or you can set up a filter in Adblock Plus or similar ad blocker tools like AdBlock, uBlock or Adblock Pro.
Help & Support
Chat - https://gitter.im/web-maker-app/Lobby
Twitter - https://twitter.com/webmakerApp
Website - https://webmakerapp.com
Tailwind CSS added, Popular libraries updated, and code refactor.
Improvements in external library ux, pane collapsing and bugfixes
Detached preview, Atomic CSS configurations, find/replace, more settings & bugfixes.
Auto-save, custom system font, configurable auto-completion, matching tag highlighting, bugfixes and improvements
Lots of bug fixes and minor improvements
Fork feature, fonts, bugfixes and improvements
Inbuilt Console added.!
search saved items, Atomic CSS support, more configurable settings and bugfixes.
Whitelist scripts from stripe.com.
Improved infinite loop protection.
Import/export, editor themes, more settings, vim keybindings, Add library policy changes.
Onboarding improvements, does not replace new tabs by default and babel update.
Preview screenshot capture (new downloads permission required for this), keyboard navigation, auto code alignment & bugfixes.
Bugfixes in autocompletion
Code autocompletion, full screen preview, SASS support and bugfixes.