Collect web pages to analyze in MAXQDA
Quickly and easily collect entire web pages to import and analyze in the qualitative data analysis software MAXQDA 2020.
(For older versions of MAXQDA, use "Web Collector for MAXQDA 2018 and 12" instead).
Features of the Web Collector for MAXQDA:
- Collect web pages in their original format or as simplified web pages
- The original web source and the collection date are automatically stored in a memo
- Add your own notes to the web pages during the collection
- Web pages are imported into MAXQDA as PDFs or images
- Simplified web pages are imported into MAXQDA as PDFs or text documents
- Choose to include or ignore images in simplified web pages
- For best results, consider using an ad blocker to remove ads from the webpages before collecting them
MAXQDA is a world-leading software package for qualitative and mixed methods research. Analyze all kinds of data – from texts to images and audio/video files, websites, tweets, focus group discussions, survey responses, and much more. Developed by and for researchers, MAXQDA is at once powerful and easy-to-use, innovative and user-friendly, as well as the only leading QDA software that is 100% identical on Windows and Mac.
Learn more at: www.maxqda.com