Track and limit time your activity in the browser every day.
Control how much time you spend on websites and set a time limit on websites if you procrastinate. Time tracking at its best.
Web Activity Time Tracker is open-source project and it keeps track of how much time you spend on the web and presents the stats in a useful and intuitive way. You can set a daily visit limit for sites and block it after the expiration of the limit.
You will see:
- Total time spent browsing
- Total time spent browsing by days
- Time spent on individual websites
- Total time and percentage on chart
- Percentage ratio of domain
- Export data to CSV
- Today overview
- All-time stats
- By all days stats
- Idle time interval
- Time tracker in icon
- Add domain to black list, activity for these domains not will tracked
- Set dayly time limit for the site
- Track activity when you watch the video on YouTube (need grant permission)
Extension doesn't track any information about you and does not send data anywhere. Chrome Local Storage is used to save your usage data in a simple format.
If you have feedback or would like to report an issue, you can do so on the GitHub issues page: https://github.com/Stigmatoz/web-activity-time-tracker/issues