Open source, small plugins.
Quickly search bookmarks, history.
You can easily manage your browsing history and block some useless…
Open source small plugin, source code: https://github.com/ric2cn/webdiary
You can set a shortcut on the chrome extension management page to quickly activate the plugin.
After activating the plugin panel, the latest browsing history will be displayed by default, with a maximum of 50 entries. For these records you can:
1. Clear all records of the specified website.
2. Clear the records of the specified website, and automatically clear the access records on future visits (protection of privacy).
3. Clear the records of the specified website, clear them automatically on subsequent visits, and identify them in the search engine results (avoid invalid visits).
After entering keywords:
1. Enter key Search from bookmarks and local browser records.
2. Alt + Enter key Search from a search engine (only Google search is supported for now, you can add others later).
3. Arrow keys ↑ and ↓ to quickly select the result. After selecting the result, press the Enter key to access the record, avoiding mouse operation.