Current weather and forecasts in your city
What you get from this extension:
The extension adds a toolbar button to your Opera browser. Hovering over the toolbar button displays the following useful info:
1. Current location of the weather
2. Wind speed and direction
3. Cloudiness status
5. Rain condition
6. Geo coordinate of the weather station.
1. How does the extension work?
The extension uses OpenWeatherMap.ORG as the source of weather condition. It fetches weather condition from OpenWeatherMap.ORG every 5 minutes or when OpenWeatherMap.ORG website is refreshed.
2. How can I change the station
Click on the toolbar button to let OpenWeatherMap.ORG opens in a browser tab. Now search for a new location. As soon as a new station is selected, you will notice the badge icon will be updated.
3. What is the difference between OpenWeatherMap extension and other weather apps in the store?
OpenWeatherMap does not load weather in the panel area to save memory. However, the tooltip is very informative. Just hover over the tooltip to get updated info.
For more info please visit the FAQs page here: