Small tweaks to the Weasyl browsing experience
Chrome extension to tweak the weasyl browsing experience
- hovering over thumbnails for 1 second will show a preview of the
submission's description and tags. After a preview has been loaded, the next time you mouse-over the thumb it will appear immediately.
- Large submissions will not have a vertical space larger than the window's height,
and a button has been added to allow you to expand and un-expand it.
V1.3 contains a small compatibility fix that was causing the image expand feature to not work in older versions of chrome
V1.5 adds configurable options (accessable via chrome://extensions ) and the ability to preview small versions of the submissions image.
V1.6 fixes issues with user icons and html special characters (e.g < > &) not displaying properly, and an issue with spacing on the right side of the screen when no image preview is used.
- Added "Search Builder" to search boxes for making advanced search queries from form fields
- Added "OLDER" and "NEWER" links beneath submission images for easier gallery navigation
- Fixed a bug where Character images would not be re-sized
- Fixed for new Weasyl thumbnails
- Added CSRF fix
- Update for new Submission url format
- bugfix where +expand didn't work with new submission URLs