Blocking time-wasting sites so you can be productive. Privacy conscious, feature rich, and highly customizable!
There are many "web blockers" in the Chrome Web Store but WasteNoTime is the only extension that requires the minimal permission (accessing your browser navigation history only) to do its job. Other extensions like Stayfocusd would require permission to “read and change all your data on all the web sites that you visit”.
WasteNoTime is not only privacy conscious but it is highly customizable and feature rich.
* Instant Lockdown: Allows you to focus on your work for a period of time undistracted
* Per-site setting: Allows you to customize the time quota for a particular web site
* Work hour setting: allows you to define separate time quotas for your work and non-work hours
* +Links setting: Allows you to track time spent not only on the web site itself but on any link navigated from it. Super useful for web sites like Reddit or Hacker News.
* Time Tracker: Gives you reports on what web sites you spent most of your time, for the past day, week, or month
Currently supported locales: English, 中文 (Thanks to 赖巍!)
If you are interested in localizing this extension in your language, please send me a message at the support web site.