Blocking time-wasting sites while you are working
WasteNoTime helps you manage the time you spent on the Internet and increases your productivity. Featured on CNet and PCWorld, Forbes, and Wired! Works like Stayfocusd but with tons of new features.
* Time Tracker feature gives you reports on what web sites you spent most of your time, for the past day, week, or month.
* Instant Lockdown feature allows you to focus on your work for a period of time with limited Internet access.
* Block List lets you automatically block selected web sites as soon as you have spent predetermined amount of time on them each day.
* Per-site setting allows you to customize the time quota for a particular web site or web page independent of the global setting
* Time Range feature lets you define what are your work hours and configure different time quota for work hours and outside of work hours.
* Links+ feature makes it possible to block any link from a web sites, useful for sites such as digg and reddit.
* Also available for Safari browser on Mac! Settings can be exported and shared across multiple browsers or multiple computers.
Waste no time to regain your freedom and productivity from the Internet!
Currently supported locales: English, 中文 (Thanks to 赖巍!)
If you are interested in localizing this extension in your language, please send me a message at the support web site.