An Wanchain Wallet in your Browser
WanMask is an extension for accessing Wanchain enabled distributed applications, or "Dapps" in your normal Chrome browser!
WanMask also lets the user create and manage their own identities, so when a Dapp wants to perform a transaction and write to the blockchain, the user gets a secure interface to review the transaction, before approving or rejecting it.
Because it adds functionality to the normal browser context, WanMask requires the permission to read and write to any webpage. You can always "view the source" of WanMask the way you do any Chrome extension, or view the source code on Github:
- 2.0.6 Bugfixes and change derivation path to match Wan Wallet. If you import an old wallet use the "Legacy" option
- 2.0.5 Fix signing display issue
- 2.0.4 Fix small bugs
- 2.0.2 Language fix and small updates
- 1.0.0 Breaking Change! WanMask now inserts a wan3 object instead of a web3 object
- 0.0.7 Small bugfixes
- 0.0.5 Comes with WNS (Wanchain Name Service) support!