This extension helps to create order CSV from Walmart Buyer Panel.
The Walmart Buyer Order Scraper extension helps you to get all orders from your Walmart Buyer Account (https://www.walmart.com/account) into a CSV File. With the extension, you can get the whole information for your orders and can track each order easily with a document file contains all order's data.
The CSV file, you will get with the help of Walmart Buyer Order Scraper will contain the following fields for your orders:
1) Order Type: Type of Order, for example, Online Order.
2) Total Number of items: Total number of items in an Order.
3) Order Date.
4) Order Number: Walmart Order Number.
5) Order Status: Current Status of Order, for example, Arrived by Date or
6) Address: Complete address of the customer who purchased the item.
7) Processed: Status of Order in terms of Percentage
8) Tracking Number: Tracking number of the Order.
9) Tracking URL: Url to track the order.
10) Actual Price.
11) Return Policy: Return policy is available or not.
12) Subtotal, Shipping and Surcharges, Tax.
13) Order Total: Total price of the Order.
14) Payment Method: The Payment method (one or more) used to make the Order
15) Item name.
16) Customer Name.
How does it work?
You can get your order CSV in just a few steps.
- Install the Walmart Buyer Order Scraper in your chrome browser.
- Log in your Walmart Buyer Account and go to order section.
- Now, Just click on Extension Icon and click on *Start Process*.
- Once you will click on the *Start Process* button, the extension will start
the process to fetch order and will download the CSV file for your all
order(s). You can stop the process at any page, just click on *Stop and
Create CSV* and this will provide you the CSV till the current page.
Note: Kindly use below parameters to open document.
1) Use comma (,) as a separator.
2) Use Double Quote (") as text delimiter.
For more.... Please email your query at email@example.com .
Thank You :)