View/Edit/Add Wallabag Items
WallabagIt is a Chrome extension that integrates with the Wallabag "Read It When You Want" app (https://www.wallabag.org/)
HOW TO INSTALL:
For Wallabag v2 you will need to create a API client:
1. Go to the "Developer" tab on wallabag server
2. Click "Create a new client"
3. Put any URL in you wish for the "Redirect URIs", it doesn't matter it is not used by this app
4. Click "Create a new client" button
5. Use the "Client ID" and "Client secret" that are created and fill in the field under this apps options page
* Removed support for Wallabag v1
* Added context menu option to add page
* Added the ability to change how bags are displayed, title, title and URL or URL only
* A lot of backend code reworking, mostly to make it easier to read/manage
* Some error handling, thanks to funwhilelost
* Added the ability to add/remove tags from entries
* Added a shortcut key to add the current tab to your Wallabag app (default: Alt + Shift + W)
* Wallabag v2 support
* Fixed some issues with displaying of the actions on some systems.
* It now checks to see if the API is configured correctly (requires the updated version of the wallabag api add-on for this to work)
* Some bug fixes.
* Some visual changes/fixes.
* The WallabagIt text at the bottom now links to your wallabag site.
* Visual changes
* A number of visual changes
* Background event page to handle updating of feeds as changes are made
* Items are now immediately removed when they are archived/unarchived,
fav'ed or deleted
* Added the option to have links go to either the Wallabag page or directly to the page.
* Fixed a few bugs
* Bug fix to the load options page button.
* Added a loading icon.
* Made it so it doesn't reload the feed when you fav/unfav an item.
* Added title descriptions to the archive, fav, remove icons.