View/Edit/Add Wallabag Items
WallabagIt is a Chrome extension that integrates with the Wallabag "Read It When You Want" app (https://www.wallabag.org/)
HOW TO INSTALL:
For Wallabag v2 you will need to create a API client:
1. Go to the "Developer" tab on wallabag server
2. Click "Create a new client"
3. Put any URL in you wish for the "Redirect URIs", it doesn't matter it is not used by this app
4. Click "Create a new client" button
5. Use the "Client ID" and "Client secret" that are created and fill in the field under this apps options page
If you are using Wallabag v1 then upgrade to v2 or download this 3rd party API add-on
* Some error handling, thanks to funwhilelost
* Added the ability to add/remove tags from entries
* Added a shortcut key to add the current tab to your Wallabag app (default: Alt + Shift + W)
* Wallabag v2 support
* Fixed some issues with displaying of the actions on some systems.
* It now checks to see if the API is configured correctly (requires the updated version of the wallabag api add-on for this to work)
* Some bug fixes.
* Some visual changes/fixes.
* The WallabagIt text at the bottom now links to your wallabag site.
* Visual changes
* A number of visual changes
* Background event page to handle updating of feeds as changes are made
* Items are now immediately removed when they are archived/unarchived,
fav'ed or deleted
* Added the option to have links go to either the Wallabag page or directly to the page.
* Fixed a few bugs
* Bug fix to the load options page button.
* Added a loading icon.
* Made it so it doesn't reload the feed when you fav/unfav an item.
* Added title descriptions to the archive, fav, remove icons.