Open wallabag post interface from inside Chrome.
wallabag (formerly poche) is a self hostable application for saving web pages. Unlike other services, wallabag is free (as in freedom) and open source.
With this application you will not miss content anymore. Click, save, read it when you want. It saves the content you select so that you can read it when you have time.
How it works
With this extension, you save an article in your wallabag to read it later. Then, when you open your wallabag, you can comfortably read your articles.
How to use wallabag
There are two ways to use wallabag: you can install it on your web server or you can create an account at framabag.org (we install and upgrade wallabag for you).
* wallabag is free and open source. Forever.
* No time to read? Save a link in your wallabag to read it later
* Read the saved articles in a comfortable view: the content, only the content
* You save all the content: text and pictures
* You can easily migrate from others private services.
* You like an article? Share it by email, on twitter or in your shaarli
* Because we are increasingly mobile, wallabag fits all your devices
* Saving a link is so easy because we provide you many tools: extensions for Chrome and Firefox, iOS, Android and Windows Phone application, a bookmarklet, a simple field in your config webpage. You can download third-party applications here.
RSS feeds allows you to read your saved links in your RSS agregator
* You can set tags to your entries.
* wallabag is multilingual: french, english, spanish, german, italian, russian, persian, czech, polish, ukrainian and slovienian.
* You’re not the only one at home to use wallabag? it’s good, wallabag is multi users
* You prefer a dark template? Perfect, many templates are available in the configuration screen
* Many storage allowed: sqlite, mysql and postgresql
* Scroll position is saved: when you return on an article, you come back where you was. So convenient!
* You can flattr flattrable articles directly from your wallabag
* You want to retrieve your wallabag datas? hey, remember, wallabag is open source, you can export it.
wallabag is developed by Nicolas Lœuillet. This extension has been created by Jonathan Gaulupeau and published by Thomas Citharel.