vScription VR allows you to add medical based voice recognition to your web based apps. Using a cloud based voice recognition engine specifically designed for medical voice recognition, it allows you to not only generate free form medical documentation using your voice but also manage your own vocabularies, substitutions and shortcuts (macros, autotext). You can use a USB microphone or use the no charge iPhone or Android wireless microphone as well. The extension uses a state of the art HIPAA compliant speech recognition engine that utilizes machine learning and you can choose to use a Canadian or United States based server location.
The extension was designed to add medical voice recognition to the Chrome browser in MacOS, Chromebook and Linux based systems and it will also run on Windows as well.
To use vScription VR, you do require a monthly or annual subscription. Subscription details can be found at https://vscription.vtexvsi.com/pricing. A 5 day trial is available you can register by going to https://vscription.vtexvsi.com/trial.
- Fixed transfer issue with Voicepad
- Added Tenant ID field to Preferences
- Fixed Voicepad not closing when turning off compatibility mode
- Added close button to Voicepad
- Fix to ensure Voicepad closes when logging out of extension
- Backend Fixes
- Fixed compatibility mode transfer with caretracker.com
- Preference window sizing
- Added Submit Bug button on Preference page
- Add placeholder text to microphone dropdown list when not on whitelist site
- Add validation to ensure Tenant ID is filled in for non-admin users
- Backend Fixes