vREST is an automated REST API Testing Tool. This extension records HTTP requests and their responses in vREST application.
This extension works as part of the hosted application vREST (https://vrest.io - An Online tool for Automated Testing, Mocking, Automated Recording of REST / RESTful / HTTP APIs).
It is a very simple extension, which records the HTTP requests of web application under test and also records their parameters, headers, responses and it will automatically store them as test cases in vREST. It can be configured to filter out HTTP requests according to content type and URL pattern while recording.
More info about vREST
- A simple and intuitive tool to quickly validate your REST APIs.
- Deliver zero defect web applications with very less effort in API testing.
- Works in hosted mode (https://vrest.io)
- No skilled resources required to validate your web application.
- De-couple your frontend development with backend development with easy to use Mock Server
- Ease of maintenance over a span of releases.