Monitor boat position & call virtual sailor weather router
VR Dashboard allows automated transfer of your boat position(s) from a third-party online regatta game to the zezo.org virtual sailor weather router.
In addition, it
- logs your boat position and other boat and race parameters
- displays infos about your friends and opponent's boats
- logs raw messages
1) Install the extension
2) Go to the game home page
3) Click the Z extension icon in the toolbar
4) DO NOT close the debugger warning banner
5) Enter a race to force update of boat position
The router is called automatically.
6) Wait few minutes to get tabs populated with new data
How to deal with the debugging banner:
It can be disabled, but that may not be good idea from privacy/security standpoint. Not because we'll steal your data, but because some other extension you install could do it!
Ideally you should be running second Chrome instance (or Opera with "Download Chrome Extension" installed) and only disable the warning there.
To disable the warning go to chrome://flags/#silent-debugger-extension-api
NEW in 3.1.0
- Sticky table headers, nicer colors
- More infos about friends/opponents
- Obsolete column aTWA removed
NEW in 3.0.3
- Open in background (inactive tab)
NEW in 3.0.0:
- Display gates (including hidden gates) and friends/opponents on a map. Implemented by Xeelee.
NEW in 2.3.0:
- Call Toxcct's polars with the current TWA and TWS for each race
- Friend/Opponent distance is negative if Friend is behind
NEW in 2.0.0:
- logs Friend and Opponent position, direction, speed and other parameters
- lets you call the router directly for your boat in any race
as well as for opponents/friends in the selected race.
This plugin is provided as-is, use entirely at your own risk.
Feedback is welcome. Please send e-mail to the address below.