Full manual here: https://osinttool.notaku.site/
NB:!! All data stored locally and does not leave your computer. NB!!
Formerly known as “Skylight”, this extension helps you with online investigations. Think OSINT. It runs inside of your browser, on whatever page you’re on – and right there - on the page you can:
* Get more information on names, email addresses, phone numbers, cryptocurrency addresses, GPS coordinates and many more types of entities that it has already detected.
* Get more information about the page, domain and website you’re on.
* Get more information on any image, including reverse image search, Exif extraction etc.
* Highlight text on pages – useful when you have a list of names or phone numbers and you need to see if it’s on the page you’re on.
* Always and automatically redact a word, name or alias – useful for screenshots.
The extension integrates with OSINT-tool.com which is a site on its own. You don’t need to register and it’s free to use. Extraction and decorating is LOCALLY processed.
New is version 3 is the ability to
- Navigate a graph of your browsing history, searchable on time and website title/URL.