Quickly and easily make and share videos for asynchronous communication. Capture your screen. Share and track your engagement.
Capture your screen, yourself, or both at the same time.
The MUST HAVE tool for today’s HYBRID ORGANISATIONS.
Show, tell and provide context.
Easily turn presentations, emails, updates and other daily work into powerful and personal
Become more effective and efficient. Stand out and stay relevant.
Build relationships without the need for live meetings.
VORMATS is a creation and hosting platform for the workplace, on which employees can
quickly and easily make and share videos for asynchronous communication.
✅ Screen and camera recordings, or even both at the same time
✅ Track and receive notifications about the effectiveness of your video’s
✅ Re-use your video clips and create many unique video’s quickly
✅ Add subtitles to ensure your videos are accessible to everyone
✅ Ready made video templates available to help perfectly structure your story
✅ Option for script-based recordings, viewable in autocue.
✅ Videos are installed automatically so you don’t have to be a pro
✅ Seamless integration within your digital workplace
✅ Programmed to incorporate your brand style
✅ Fully CISO compliant
✅ Compliant with AVG and GDPR legislation
✅ Share your videos via a link or download them directly to your film roll
✅ For Mac, Windows, iOS and Android
✅ All data processed within the ERR
WORKING TOGETHER, SHARING KNOWLEDGE
- Provide progress reports to ensure that everyone is updated at the same time
- Give visual examples so that everyone can understand what you are trying to explain
- Obscure hierarchies by presenting yourself and your team
- Build trust with your target group by offering real, honest stories
- Make an impact by providing personal insight into your company vision
- Humanise CEO announcements to increase engagement
- Send your pitch in advance, making time spent with your client more productive
Follow any follow-ups so you can provide more context in your answer
- Show and ensure that your lead generating emails are opened
- Give candidates a better picture of what the position entails by showing them.
- Show exactly what it is like to work for your company and generate enthusiasm
- Allow others to convey what makes you special, as an employer and stimulate idle
- Share a personal message from the manager to ensure a warm welcome
- Explaining some things before an employee starts so they can hit the ground running
- Provide departmental introductions to increase engagement during the onboarding
- Reuse answers to FAQs and get them to customers in record time
- Show examples when responding to ensure your answers are understood
- Answer questions both visually and verbally so your answer is also suitable for the
visually and hearing impaired