Scrollable volume for any video on the internet
Scroll to easily change the volume of any video on the internet.
⭐Scroll to change the volume of any video.
⭐Scroll beyond 100% audio!
⭐ (Current max is 500%)
⭐ Custom key to toggle it on only when you want to.
⭐ Can be inverted.
⭐ Display the current volume on screen.
⭐ Can be displayed next to your mouse.
⭐ Choose from four different pre-set positions, or create your own position.
⭐ Optional hotkey for muting / unmuting a video.
⭐ Optional fullscreen only mode.
⭐ Custom blacklist for specific websites.
⭐ Supports Youtube Music
⭐ Set a default volume level for a video.
Take it to the next level, and scroll to change the settings in the extension!
- Added custom blacklist toggle.
- Added modifier key to control scrolling.
- (Some keys have default behavior with chrome, don't expect those to work properly)
- (Some of these keys include: ALT, CTRL, TAB, SHIFT)
- Added scrolling to the settings sliders.
- Overlay now takes page scroll into account. (Overlay should be visible more of the time)
- Added toggle to overlay position. Choose between relative to mouse or relative to video.
- The settings in the menu now have descriptions when hovering over them.
- Added toggle for precise scrolling. Increment / decrement by 1 if the volume is below the set increment.
- Added toggle to invert the modifier key. If inverted the page will forcibly scroll when holding the modifier key.
- Settings should now take effect immediately. You should no longer have to refresh the page.
- Added support for videos embedded in iFrames.
- Added support for Youtube Music.
- Scroll over the song thumbnail or the player bar to change the volume.
- (Some problems exist, blacklist site if you encounter them and find them annoying)
- (Has been improved, and I will continue to work on it)
- Modifier key now support mouse buttons.
- Changed default modifier key to "Right Mouse".
- Simplified the settings menu.
- General improvements to scrolling.
- Removed Cookie usage.
- Fixed overlay animation on Youtube.
- Reworked popup menu. Settings are now categorized and hidden in their own menus.
- Added an optional hotkey to toggle the audio of a video on or off.
- Added a fullscreen only mode to volume scrolling.
- Completely reworked how you choose where the overlay is positioned on the video.
- You can now choose from four pre-set positions.
- Or you can create your own custom position.
- Alternatively you can have the overlay follow your mouse.
- Fixed overlay while in fullscreen.
- Added links to leave a review, as well as a link to my Ko-Fi.
- Fixed bug with middle mouse button as modifier key.
- Fixed bug where the overlay could vanish.
- Added support for volumes over 100%.
- Fix to scroll on videos without audio.
- Fixed uncapped audio on many sites.
- Unbroke the extension on certain sites such as streamable. Disable uncapped audio if you still experience issues on such sites.