Visit your Figma / Google Documents together, with Camera enabled for conversation. (WebRTC)
#Volcano - Browse Live / Together
1) Visit your FIGMA Document together, with camera enabled for conversation. (WebRTC).
2) You can also edit your Google Doc (gDoc) together by talking to each other face-to-face.
3) Additionally, you can watch Twitch/Youtube Live videos together and conduct a video discussion with your friends.
: : : : HOW TO USE
Open the Google Doc / FIGMA document (or any URL Volcano Plugin Supports) in any tab and just click on the Volcano Plugin Icon.
Just One Click will open up the Volcano WebRTC enabled overlay with your document in the background.
Press the "Go LIVE" button will prompt you for the camera/mic access.
Share the link with your friend/colleague to conduct a live discussion based on the document / webpage.
You can position and resize the camera screens of other users to adjust for comfortable editing / co-watching.
: : : : LINKS / Support
1. Visit https://volcano.live for the homepage.
2. There is a non-plugin mode is available, visit https://volcano.live/embed if you don't want a plugin installed. (Having a plugin is the easiest option)
: : : : FEATURES
- Flash Chat: We have a flash chat option to pass messages to each other. We have no database/storage for this chat, as it works over Web-Socket, Peer to Peer.
- Emojis (Very limited numbers) are available to express your feeling.
- Works only on Desktop view (Mobile rendering is not fully supported yet)
For support, feedback, or any other comments reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Volcano Inc, US