Turn user selected text into an audio treat by installing VOiZiT
Listen to audio readings of your browser’s text with VOiZiT for Chrome!
Install it on your Chrome browser, turn it on and relax, as it reads your highlighted text. VOiZiT has a number of voices available for smooth reading of multi-lingual web content.
Quickly turn your favorite blogs, articles, recipes and stories into an audio treat. This is a great tool for students, parents, avid readers, researchers and more. The boundless capabilities are fantastic. Aids in keeping up with your reading and keeping your hands free for the things in life that can’t be put down. Enable/Disable the speaker by toggling the speaker on or off. Listen to VOiZiT readings with headphones for privacy or through your connected speakers. Relax, multitask, exercise or do whatever you like and just listen.
Take a break from the bright screens and sit back and let VOiZiT do the reading for you.
Cater your VOiZiT experience by choosing your preferred voice, accent, speed and volume by clicking the VOiZiT icon in Chrome.
1. Install Voizit to your Chrome browser
2. Select Extensions icon on the top right corner
3. Select VOiZiT. Pin it for easy access. Even better use shortcut Cmd+Shift+V or Ctrl+Shift+V
4. Choose the voice, rate and volume
5. Highlight the text you want read. Select All or Ctrl/Cmd+A to read an entire page or article
6. Play, Pause, Stop or Replay by clicking on the widget displayed in the bottom of the page
7. To open the configuration page on new tab, click on configuration option.
VOiZiT can read any text in your browser including but not limited to:
• News articles
• Research entries
• Products descriptions
• Website content
VOiZiT is brought to you by ZAYNA Ventures.
Thanks and Enjoy!