Expands ChatGPT with voice control and read aloud.
Voice Control for ChatGPT allows you to have voice conversations with ChatGPT. By introducing a recording button, it enables you to record and send your voice queries to ChatGPT, eliminating the need for typing. The AI's responses are subsequently read aloud, ensuring a smooth, auditory interaction. This makes it easy to interact with an intelligent conversational partner and explore the capabilities of advanced AI.
🎤 Record voice input and submit it to ChatGPT
📣 Read responses aloud (or disable if you prefer reading)
🌎 Supports multiple languages
🖱 Record voice by clicking the microphone button, or...
⌨️ Press-and-hold space to talk
🔁 Repeat read aloud
🔘 New feature: Mia AI - turn ChatGPT into your personal voice assistant
✅ Chrome for desktop
➖ Edge (Windows only)
❌ Mobile browsers
1. Install Voice Control for ChatGPT to activate voice commands for ChatGPT
2. Go to chat.openai.com
3. Login or create an account for ChatGPT - it is free
4. To activate voice control click the microphone button or press-and-hold the spacebar on your keyboard
5. Accept access to the microphone when prompted
6. Start talking to ChatGPT
The extension will automatically read-aloud responses from ChatGPT. Toggle read-aloud on/off by clicking the mute button.
Need help or found an issue?
Please click the link in the support section or write a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
‣ Please allow microphone permission when prompted.
‣ Uses native speech recognition from the browser.