Expands ChatGPT with voice control and read aloud.
Voice Control for ChatGPT allows you to have voice conversations with ChatGPT. By introducing a recording button, it enables you to record and send your voice queries to ChatGPT, eliminating the need for typing. The AI's responses are subsequently read aloud, ensuring a smooth, auditory interaction. This makes it easy to interact with an intelligent conversational partner and explore the capabilities of advanced AI.
🎤 Record voice input and submit it to ChatGPT
📣 Read responses aloud (or disable if you prefer reading)
🌎 Supports multiple languages
🖱 Record voice by clicking the microphone button, or...
⌨️ Press-and-hold space to talk
🔁 Repeat read aloud
✅ Chrome for desktop
➖ Edge (Windows only)
❌ Mobile browsers
1. Install Voice Control for ChatGPT to activate voice commands for ChatGPT
2. Go to chat.openai.com
3. Login or create an account for ChatGPT - it is free
4. To activate voice control click the microphone button beneath the input field or press-and-hold the spacebar on your keyboard
5. Accept access to the microphone when prompted
6. Start talking
The extension will automatically read-aloud responses from ChatGPT. Toggle read-aloud on/off by clicking the green mute button.
Prefer a more compact interface? Go to the extension settings (blue button next to the mute button) and click "Use compact interface".
Need help or found an issue?
Please click the link in the support section or write a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
‣ Please allow microphone permission when prompted.
‣ Uses native speech recognition from the browser.