Expands Bard with voice control and read aloud.
Voice Control for Bard enhances the voice control features of Google Bard. This lightweight extension is designed to make your experience with Google Bard more interactive and accessible, including continuous read-aloud functionality and keyboard shortcuts for the built-in voice recognition.
📣 Read responses aloud
🎤 Control the built-in voice recognition with the keyboard
🌎 Supports multiple languages
1. Install Voice Control for Bard to activate voice commands for Bard
2. Go to bard.google.com
3. Login with your Google account
4. The extension adds a mute, a skip and a settings button
5. Bard already supports voice input, but the extension lets you activate it with shortcut Shift + R
5. Accept access to the microphone when prompted
6. Start talking
7. Hear Bard's response read aloud
In the extension settings, you may change the voice and language.
Need help or found an issue?
Should you need any assistance or encounter an issue, the support team is readily available at firstname.lastname@example.org