Control your browser just by talking to it.
Voice Actions for Chrome lets you control your Chrome/Chromium browser with your voice. It is similar to (but not affiliated with) voice actions and voice search apps available for Android and iOS, but it is the first such app available for Chrome.
• Search the web with spoken queries.
• Open web pages and Chrome apps just by saying their names.
• Get maps or directions by saying the name of a location or destination.
• Search for music by saying the name of an artist, album, or song.
• No need to search through piles of tabs—just speak the title and Voice Actions will find it.
• Needs access to your tabs for the “switch to ~” command
• Needs access to your installed apps for the “launch ~” command
- You must still enable Chrome app launching in options before the extension will search your apps
• Needs access to your top sites for the “I'm feeling lucky” command
**None of your browsing data is stored by the extension**
Follow for updates:
More information is available at http://goo.gl/0YRdir.
The source code is available at https://github.com/ZMYaro/chrome-voice-actions.
Voice Actions for Chrome development is supported in part through donations on https://ko-fi.com/ZMYaro.