VocabTracker is inspired by LingQ, Readlang and LWT: it helps you track your vocabulary on any web page.
VocabTracker is a vocabulary tracking tool which can let you track your vocabulary on any page so that you can use any website as a language learning resource.
It supports the following features:
- Support English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian, Ukrainian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Dutch, Arabic, Latin, Polish and more languages are being added now.
- Analyze words on any web page and highlight the words with different colors based on your familiarity with the words.
- Support adding user's own dictionaries to the tool, for example: NCIKU, Glosbe, merriam-webster and so on.
- Support flash card and SRS system to help you memorize your vocabulary.
- Support two modes -- "Lemma" and "Variant": in "Lemma" mode, the tool can find the lemma for word variants such as "were", "was", "is", "are", "am" and treat those variants as the same word ("be").
- Support adding phrases to your vocabulary.
- Support segmenting Chinese (both Mandarin and Traditional Chinese) and Japanese with a very high accuracy.
- Support exporting vocabulary to CSV file so that you can add your vocabulary to Anki or other tools.
Note: This extension doesn't save your vocabulary data locally -- it saves them on a remote server. So in order to use this tool, you will need to register a user for this extension first.