Inspired by LingQ, LWT, and ReadLang: it can highlight words on any page to help you easily track your vocabulary.
It supports the following features:
- Automatically analyze texts and split them into words on any web page.
- Highlight words with different colours based on your familiarity with the words, so that you can track your vocabulary easily.
- Support English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian, Ukrainian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Dutch, Arabic, Latin and more languages are being added now.
- Click a word to popup dictionaries: NCIKU(Line), Glosbe and etc.
- Export vocabulary to CSV file so that you can import them into other tools such as Anki, LingQ and so on.
- Support word segmentation for Chinese (both simplified Chinese and traditional Chinese).
This extension is also accompanied by a website which can let you import any texts into the tool. By using the extension together with that website, it provides a combination of the best functions of LingQ, LWT(Learning with Texts) and Readlang Web Reader.