Engage your students in distance learning
We know that dialogue and affection are fundamental in the learning process. How can we bring these interactions to the classroom when the whole world was forced to adapt the way we attend to the classes l? What can we do when the teacher-student relationship happens through a computer screen? How to know if the student is following, without having to interrupt the class by turning on his microphone? How to encourage him to interact in 'silence'?
This extension brings powerful elements from the classroom to the virtual environment:
– 🙋♂️ When a student has a question, he/she can raise his/her hand without interrupting the class.
– 😀😍🤣🤔🤯❓ Student can send an emoji to react to a section of the lesson.
More support to the teachers at distance learning:
– Find out how many and who are the students who are interacting at the Meeting.
– Submit the question "Are you following?"
– Create and submit a multiple choice question.
- Submit differente questions to the students and see them respond with emojis.
- Be in control of the ‘raise hand’ line, by ‘lowering hands’ of the students who have already attended.
– Block reactions whenever needed.
– Receive on-screen notifications when a participant raises their hand.
Start right now!
Downloading and Installation are quite simple. On your screen’s computer (we don't yet have a tablet or smartphone support), just click at the blue ‘Use in Chrome’ button at the top of the page and you’re done.
If you are an educator or student, we will love to know what you think about VOA conecta.
Submit reviews, suggestions and reports on how you are using the tool to firstname.lastname@example.org And if you’re using it outside the education environment, we are also very curious to know how VOA conecta is helping you.
Some observations for the operation of VOA conecta:
- In order to interact with the tool, each student must download it on their own computer
- If the meeting at Google Meet has already started when the installation is done, it is necessary to leave and re-enter the room to start viewing the menu and the reactions sent.( or reload the page)