Get the most from your Microsoft 365 subscription. The help you need, where you need it, when you need it.
VisualSP Training for Office 365 brings VisualSP's popular in-context, on-demand help to Office 365.
Whenever you need help in Office 365, simply click the VisualSP Help Tab. The slide-out menu will provide quick access to how-to videos, quick reference screenshots, step-by-step guides, and interactive walkthroughs to guide you along your way.
The help content you see is based on the page you are looking at when you click the Help Tab. You won't have to search through hundreds of resources to learn how to do what you need to accomplish right now.
Help is available for ALL Office 365 Apps:
- Outlook Online (including Email, Calendar, People, and Tasks)
- Word Online, Excel Online, PowerPoint Online, OneNote Online, Sway, and OneDrive
- SharePoint Online - It even recognizes when you are browsing your on-premises SharePoint intranet or extranet!
- Office 365 Admin (including the Security and Compliance and the Admin Centers for: Exchange, SharePoint, Yammer, and Skype for Business.
- Collaboration tools: Delve, Newsfeed, Yammer, and Video
- Dynamics 365, PowerApps, and Flow for workflows and process automation
- Power BI
- The Office Store
- And even the newest Office 365 Apps like Microsoft Planner and Teams!
All users will have access to a subset of Office 365 Help content.
- Individual users may choose to upgrade to a VisualSP Training for Office 365 subscription where they can select the Content Pack(s) they need most.
- Businesses and other organizations may choose to upgrade to a Standard or Enterprise group license that includes Content Packs as well as the ability to create your own help items, grant help editing permissions to user, and view usage analytics reports and charts.
Standard and Enterprise users can easily add their own help content just for their employees. This is a great way to provide policy and process information that an employee might need while performing a particular task.
Custom help content can be videos, documents, images, webpages, and interactive walkthroughs. The VisualSP Walkthrough Designer makes it easy for anyone to create interactive step-by-step tours. Do you have several employees who need to learn to do a complex process? Create a walkthrough that guides through each step until they are comfortable enough to do it on their own. Think of it like bicycle training wheels for your business processes.
Set up groups of users to "administer" the VisualSP help system for the various Office 365 Apps. These App Help Administrators can select users who can create help items, and select which Office 365 Apps for which the user can create help items.
Powerful Analytics tools allow you to see how your employees are using VisualSP Training for Office 365. These tools give you the insight you need to ensure your organization makes the best use of VisualSP Training for Office 365.