A visual timer to help you focus on your current task.
This timer is designed to help you be more productive by keeping your fingers on the keyboard. Click the extension icon from your browser to pop a new timer (or bring the existing one into the foreground). Then just type the number of minutes you want the timer to run for and hit Enter. The timer will start as a countdown, filling up as the timer runs so you'll know roughly how much time you have left without breaking your concentration. Once the timer completes, it begins flashing so you know it's complete. If you need to pause the timer, just select the timer popup and hit Space. Space again to resume. If you want to reset the timer (for the previously selected duration) just select the timer popup and hit "R" and it will start over.
Cheatsheet for keyboard shortcuts:
- 1-99 : Start a timer for that many minutes
- R : Reset the timer
- Space : Pause/resume the timer
- ? : Toggle config mode (where you can set the background color, toggle the "ding")
- T : Toggle task mode where you can list your tasks and start a timer for each
New in this version:
* Attempting to remove some permissions that were unneeded to make the extension safer.
Last major version update (July 30, 2023):
* Bugfix - Window height shrinks every time you switch between settings/tasks and the timer
* Feature - Display current/active task description that you're working on in the timer/countdown view