The Sidekick uses AI to provide in-call encouragements and nudges to support improved awareness, comfort and confidence on video.
The Sidekick is now out of private beta and available for all Mac and PC* Users!
- "Eye Contact" nudge is now separated into two new nudges - one for looking at the lens (when speaking) and one for the screen (when listening).
- Update to call scoring which includes an "Excellent" score when you are performing your best.
- Support for lower resolution mode (SD).
- Flex your rockstar video presence skills! You can now share your score directly to Twitter.
- Updated and optimized machine learning models.
- Need to step away? The Sidekick will automatically pause when it can't detect a human.
- Free trial users - we now unlock one section of the post-call feedback to give you a taste of the feedback that the full version provides.
- Optimizations to first-impressions score.
* Note, PC users who wish to use the Sidekick with desktop video applications (e.g. Zoom Desktop) will need to install a Virtual Camera to allow camera access to multiple applications. Easy installation instructions are included in onboarding screens.
The Virtual Sapiens Sidekick seamlessly provides in-call encouragements and nudges to support improved awareness, comfort and confidence on video calls. The Sidekick is intended to amplify existing training programs and open up access to quality communication training throughout an organization.
The Sidekick is a Chrome extension that seamlessly pairs with your preferred calendar and video conferencing platforms. Users receive personalized feedback on their video setup, body language and certain vocal cues. We have auto-launch and manual launch capability so users can receive feedback during video events, or use the Sidekick to practice and receive feedback on important upcoming pitches and presentations.
The Sidekick is seamlessly integrated with Zoom, Google Meet, Microsoft Teams and more, and will automatically launch and end at the start/stop of your video meetings.