This unofficial extension provides a dashboard to manage questions asked in the Zoom chat.
This extension provides a dashboard to manage questions asked in the Zoom chat.
It is primarily designed for teachers that are teaching online classes via Zoom.
* Provides a dashboard interface that sits on top of a Zoom web session. It does not communicate with any external sources, nor does it story any data. It only uses the information that is already exposed through the Chrome tab.
* Students can ask questions by prepending their question with "!question" in the Zoom chat. You can manage these questions by highlighting them as answered and moving them to the history so that they are no longer on your screen.
* Can be run on a second monitor or can be run on a second device (such as a spare laptop). Only requirement is internet connectivity + the ability to use Chrome extensions.
* Also provides a microphone volume meter to monitor your audio levels. If you are using a tool such as ManyCam you can also show your webcam to monitor whether you are in frame.
* Open source, find the code on the GitHub repository which is linked below.
For instructions on how to use, see the GitHub page: https://github.com/TiesdeKok/zoom-question-manager
For questions or suggestions, feel free to open an issue on the GitHub page or contact me at tdekok (at) uw.edu