Easy to use client-side encryption for emails and attachments from Gmail and other platforms.
Virtru makes email encryption easier than ever. Set it up in just a minute using your existing email address, and flip a switch to encrypt only the emails that need encryption. Your emails and any file attachments can only be decrypted by the people you authorize.
Use Virtru to meet HIPAA, CJIS, CFPB, or other compliance regulations, or to simply ensure that third party providers can never access your sensitive content.
Virtru is easy for your recipients, too–they don't need to install anything to read and reply to your emails. And if they want to send their own secure emails, they can download one of Virtru’s free apps or plugs-in to unlock a variety of features:
• Client-side email and file encryption. Messages are encrypted before they leave your computer.
• You authorize who has access to your content. No one else can decrypt.
• Send to anyone. No manual key exchange, no portals, no new passwords.
• Revoke access to messages and attachments even after they've been opened.
• Set expiration dates for your messages.
• See and control where your messages are forwarded.
• View real-time read receipts to see when recipients have accessed your encrypted messages.
• Helps enable CJIS, HIPAA, CFPB and FERPA compliance.
Virtru also works on mobile with free apps for iOS and Android, as well as on Firefox and Microsoft Outlook on the desktop.
See why PC Mag named Virtru its Editor’s Choice for Email Encryption: www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2483565,00.asp
Interested in Virtru's encryption for Google Drive? Contact email@example.com for more info.