customized Vimium in C-Style code, supporting Chinese, global commands and injection into some other extensions
* fix broken code on Vimium C's background process
* a few bug fixes and improvements of FindMode and VisualMode
* Firefox: fix Vomnibar UI and broken FindMode
* `vimium://show` now supports history actions and stores history data safely and secretly
* use Google, instead of Baidu, as the default search engine, for non-Chinese users
* LinkHints: always match all links under Shadow DOMs
* LinkHints.activateModeToOpenImage / `vimium://show#image` : try to auto parse higher-res image URLs
* VisualMode: rewrite all code and make commands cost much less CPU and energy
* redesign the whole message + build systems: smaller code size
* fix lots of regressions and edge bugs
* now can run absolutely safely on all malformed HTML webpages, and avoid potential crashes or dead loops
* inject Vimium C into other extensions: auto reload content scripts when Vimium C updates to a new version
* fix that Vomnibar often shows and disappears on reopening
* fix that some web pages can not be scrolled without a click
* fix the functionality of syncing with the cloud which is broken for a long time
* fix some old bugs of the options page
* FindMode: `\w` means to enable whole-word searching
* now it ensures search results to match regexp queries, so `\bword\b` will work well
* fix that Vimium C could not scroll on some pages
* some of scrolling failures are because of a bug of Chrome 69, which will be fixed on Chrome 70
* LinkHints: fix that the drawer menu hides unexpectedly on google docs
* fix that `visitPreviousTab` breaks if some new tabs are not visited yet
* LinkHints: add `focus` mode and `hideHUD` switch
* limit command count: must between `-9999` and `9999`
* fix that it might break some pages in case Vimium C got disabled suddenly
* fix many edge cases
1.68.2 (2018-08-21): rename this extension to "Vimium C"
* Vomnibar: fix a broken feature of editing HTTPS URLs
* Vomnibar: always show type icons instead of type letters (even before Chrome 52 or on Firefox and MS Edge)
* (for advanced users) custom Vomnibar page: update version limit to 1.68.1
* tons of small fixes and updates making it easier to use
* fix the broken sync feature, which didn't work if only key mappings / exclusion rules were changed
* now LinkHints auto exits if typing in an text box when IME is enabled
* Vomnibar: sort only by last visit time if a query is just like `.pdf` or `.html`
* Vomnibar now shows the `https://` prefix of such URLs on its input box
* Vomnibar now supports `Shift+Delete` to delete history and tab items, just like what Chrome supports on omnibox
* local marks: now remember a url's hash part and recover it if nothing to scroll
* fix that Scroller might fail to scroll some areas
* detect IPv6 hosts in URLs correctly
1,67 - lots of improvements
* Now most commands support negative count, and `'-'` is used to begin a negative count.
* 4 global shortcuts: support count again; support maps like `shortcut createTab position=end`
* redesign the Vomnibar: new type icons, translucent on blur, clear on high DPI, and smarter
* Now `focusInput` can select text, and auto exit when a current input loses its focus
* rewrite Marks: all changes made in incognito are invisible to normal pages and not persistent
* rewrite `LinkHints` to support much more strange pages
* parse url-in-text shared from Baidu Net Disk; add vimium://avg to compute math average quickly
* fix tons of bugs, including that settings can't be exported on Chrome 65
* fix that `LinkHints` couldn't click targets before Chrome 41
* fix many crashes on old versions and uncommon flags of Chrome
1.64 (Happy Chinese new year):
* fix that Vimium++ didn't work on some websites or with some libraries,
like Angular Material, Zeplin and CKEditor 5 (1.0.0-alpha.2).
* fix that omnibox "v" mode may not work when meeting some types of input
* Vomnibar is now translucent if blurred
* fix a bug that a real '<f1>' was mistakenly translated into `<ff1>`
* For some IMEs like Chinese, Vomnibar cuts all single quotes if input is composing in the middle of text
* add some new small features and fix found bugs
* All code from philc's Vimium is rewritten to support more edge cases.
* Much more commands for greater convenience.
* Work well in very extreme situations.
* Full support for Chinese, including decode Chinese characters in URLs.
* Global commands: some shortcuts still work even on chrome:// pages.
* Allow to inject itself to other extensions - if you want, just add
to your extension's pages, and then full functions of Vimium++ are avaiable on them.
Vimium: Licensed under MIT. See more on: https://github.com/philc/vimium/wiki .
Usage is also in the wiki page.
All information handled by Vimium C, including history, bookmarks and page titles and urls, will only be used locally. There will be no syncing activity to your Chrome account, unless you enable the setting item `vimSync` manually. See more on the github repo.