Vimego - Extension for download video, subtitles and audio by injecting download buttons directly into the player.
Vimego - Simple Video Downloader extension allows you to download video and download embedded video.
How to use Vimego - Simple Video Downloader？
- In the upper right corner of the video playback page, a resolution button appears, click the button to download the video with the corresponding resolution
- In the video thumbnail list, the download button appears in the upper left corner, click to load the video resolution to download
The main concepts of Vimego - Simple Video Downloader extension are:
- provide injection only on user demand
- minimal resource consumption
- minimal permissions request
To download video variants (particularly high-resolution ones) which are not available with injected buttons, the external ffmpeg tool can be used.
‒ This extension is not affiliated with Vimeo™.
‒ If you get several download buttons of the same quality, it means that this video has several frame rates and/or different codecs for this quality. Hold the mouse cursor on the button to see the tooltip with quality and fps.
If you have questions, please email us. firstname.lastname@example.org