Vim console application running using NativeClient
Vim 7.4 built using Native Client.
Changes in 188.8.131.523:
- Published directly from the naclports continuous builder.
- Present open-file dialog on launch (if launched without a file).
Changes in 184.108.40.206:
- Fix bug saving files on ChromeOS
Changes in 220.127.116.11:
- Install default vimrc in /usr/share/vim/
Changes in 18.104.22.168:
- Register and mime type handler for text file. This finally makes the vim app useful as an actual text editor! (currently only works on chrome OS).
- Make $HOME directory persistent so that changes to e.g. $HOME/.vimrc are preserved.
Changes in 22.214.171.124:
- remove socket permissions.
Changes in 126.96.36.199:
- build with newlib
- add ARM support
This is proof of concept of Vim running in Native Client.
The source code for this package and for the Native Client port of python is available as part of the naclports project:
No ability to fork/exec external tools (:!)
Can only edit one file a time from the real file system.