Additional functionality for the browser's default image and video viewer.
Enriches the built-in image and video viewer with different customization possibilities and functionality.
- Default sizing modes and switching between them via shortcuts or with mouse clicks
- Custom CSS (background color for the page or media, hidden scrollbars...)
- Custom informations about the media in the tab title
- Floating menu (mouse cursor over the top-left)
- Mouse wheel zooming (off by default)
- Centering content (default)
- Rotate/Flip (via shortcuts or from the menu)
- Sending the address of the media to different services (such as reverse image search)
- Frame extraction for animated images (supported formats: GIF, APNG, WEBP)
- Customizable video attributes (autoplay, loop, controls, mute, volume)
- Opening images from regular web-pages with right long-press or with shortcut (off by default)
Check out the Options page for more details.