Highlights ads in your browser when viewability pixels fire on them.
The Viewability Monitor creates an overlay on each of your DFP ads as soon an activeview pixel is fired. Detailed information like MTOS and the ID of the ad is displayed in a dropdown. Click on each dropdown item to automatically scroll to the ad and highlight the corresponding overlay.
- Displays overlay when ads become viewable.
- Records viewable ad information in clickable dropdown.
- Added moat pixel monitor. The red overlays and red dashed boxes indicate moat pixel firing.
- Display number of seconds since doc ready event.
- Z-Index increased
- Add moat and activeView descriptors to overlay text.
- Fix On/Off button issues.