Video mirror (left-to-right) on any page (including Zoom, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitch, Google Meet, etc.)
*NEW* Looking to mirror your webcam instead? Try CamFlip: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/camflip/jgnejnfdbomaelibbccppknilnnhklnk
- Supports Zoom for Web
- Supports YouTube
- Supports Google Meet
- Supports livestreams (Twitch.tv)
- Supports fullscreen mode on most sites
Usage: on a page with video, click the VideoMirror icon. All videos on the page should mirror. Click again to undo.
If you would like to support my work in maintaining VideoMirror and keeping it ad-free, donations are accepted at https://ko-fi.com/skemp.
Thank you so much for helping out!
- v2.2.0 (latest): Fix fullscreen issues
- v2.1.0: Actually fixed Google Meet issue
- v2.0.1: Fixed Google Meet issue
- v2.0.0: Made icon more clear when it is enabled/disabled and fixed 🤞 Zoom for web
- v1.3.1: Add partial support for embedded vimeo players
- v1.3.0: Add support for Zoom
- v1.2.1: Remove uninstallation survey
- v1.2.0: Flipping is more consistent during page changes (e.g. when entering/exiting full screen)
- v1.1.0: Animation appears when mirroring videos