This extension configures your Default Search in Chrome browser to provide these features.
After you install videoCenter Search, the extension makes Yahoo! your default search engine.
Add videoCenter Search and get more from your browser.
Just type 'm' then TAB then search the query and get the results you're searching.
videoCenter Search provides you with a better web search experience.
It allows you find the exact information that you're looking for, with no extra effort needed.
Looking for information about movie actors, movies, images, video clips and more?
Add videoCenter Search and you can have it all.
How to remove our extension from Chrome browser:
1) Click on the three horizontal lines icon in the upper right-hand corner of your Chrome browser.
2) Go to "Settings".
3) In the menu that appears click on "Extensions".
4) From the list of installed Extensions, find the name of the extension you wish to uninstall.
5) Click on the trash can icon to the right of "Enable" (for the extension you wish to uninstall).
6) Our extension should be removed from your Chrome browser.
For assistance from our customer service team, please contact us here: