Create video calls and video conferences for meetings
VideoCallMeeting is an extension to have video conferences, video calls and chats among team members or friends. It is a free and open source video conference solution built to have video calls and chats using your web browser. It is deployed on top of hubl.in. It is a pure web application based on WebRTC that can provide communication features within your web browser without needing to install anything.
VideoMeeting provides both video calls and messaging. Its main features are:
- Create or choose new room name or stay with the default identified with a link.
- Meet anyone , anywhere, anytime from any device.
- Interoperability is 100% as you only need a web browser to have video calls, video conferences or chat messaging.
- Permission management integrated with your browser. Allow your browser to use your camera and microphone.
- Web browser integration for audio and video means that 100% of video conferences are more efficient with sound and video.
- Send emails integrated with your personal email client to even schedule calendars with the video conference calls details.
- Invite your contacts to join the room: your contacts can invite their own contacts, who can invite their own contacts.
- Up to 9 attendees from your desktop, smartphone or tablet.
- Open, free and easy to use.