Preloads any YouTube links and appends the title of the video to the link in the referring page.
One of the things I often find annoying when surfing the web is YouTube™ links with no explaining text.
This extension seeks to remedy this by displaying the title of the video as a part of every YouTube™ link.
Changes in 1.4.4:
* Migrate to qTip2 for tooltips. (Fixes issues with positioning of tooltips on e.g. reddit.)
Changes in 1.4.3:
* Fix bug in ratings display, which arose from switching to YouTube API v3.
Changes in 1.4.2:
* Switch to using YouTube API v3. (Sadly this breaks the restricted videos feature.)
Changes in 1.4.0:
* Rename extension to Video Title Adder to conform with Google's branding guidelines.
* Update embed icon to conform with Google's branding guidelines.
* Add option to have embed button on left side of links.
Changes in 1.3.2:
* Stop extension from replacing links in Twitter input box.
Full changelog: https://github.com/Eckankar/VideoTitleAdderChrome/wiki/Changelog
* Labels YouTube™ links.
* Adds button to allow inline viewing of the videos.
* Shows tooltip containing thumbnails and rating when hovering over a link.
Youtube is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.