Create and edit videos with OpenShot online
The OpenShot video editor is a Chrome extension that allows to create and edit videos online. It is an integration with an OpenShot instance, which is a free and open-source video editor . It supports commonly used video codecs that are supported by FFmpeg like WebM (VP9), AVCHD (libx264), HEVC (libx265) and audio codecs like mp3 (libmp3lame) and aac (libfaac). The program can render MPEG4, ogv, Blu-ray and DVD video, and Full HD videos for uploading to the internet video websites.
OpenShot main features are
- Support for many video, audio, and image formats (based on FFmpeg).
- Unlimited tracks / layers.
- Clip resizing, scaling, trimming, snapping, rotation, and cutting.
- Video transitions with real-time previews.
- Compositing, image overlays, watermarks.
- Title templates, title creation, sub-titles.
- Scrolling motion picture credits.
- Solid color clips (including alpha compositing).
- Support for Rotoscoping / Image sequences.
- Advanced Timeline (including Drag & drop, scrolling, panning, zooming, and snapping).
- Video encoding (based on FFmpeg).
- Digital zooming of video clips.
- Time-mapping and Speed changes on clips (slow/fast, forward/backward, etc...)
- Custom transition lumas and masks.
- Audio mixing and editing.
- Digital video effects, including brightness, gamma, hue, greyscale, chroma key. (bluescreen / greenscreen) , and many more.
In order to handle the video compositions this extension includes the following functionality over the files used by this extension:
- Personal files and directories in the Cloud.
- Operations with files and folders: copy, move, upload, create folder/file, etc
- Search for files.
This is not a video player, it is a video editor, so do not expect great quality when playing video or audio. Download locally the video composed by OpenShot to play it with the right quality.
This OpenShot Video Editor extension uses the platform http://www.offidocs.com.