Easily and quickly download videos from Facebook™.
Would you like to download the videos you see in Facebook? Facebook showing tons of videos you want to share with friends but you can't download them and share them?
Well. it's quite easy, just:
1. Install the extension.
2. Enter Facebook.com (or refresh if you are already there)
3. Locate the video you want to download among the videos you want see in your feed
4. Click the extension's icon or the on-asset icon (NEW!) on the top right corner of the video.
5. Click the blue ribbon over the content ("Download") and get it into your computer. The video will be downloaded and can be watched or shared directly.
6. Click again on the extension's icon if you don't want to see the buttons.
Then you can easily share it by Facebook, Whatsapp Web, Mail or any other social platform.
* GIF download logic is deprecated and not supported and will soon be removed.
With any idea or problem, please contact us at email@example.com.
This product is non-profit, not related to Facebook and only made by me (Etay) to help you enjoy Facebook.