Block videos from playing.
Video Blocker stops annoying autoplay videos before they start.
* Prevents all web videos from automatically playing on pages.
* Allows you to whitelist specific domains like youtube.com where you want videos to play.
* Allows you to enable a single video by clicking on the video directly.
* If you find a video this extension is not currently blocking, I'd love to hear about it. Hit me up on twitter @benplowman.
New in version 0.8:
* Google Translated into lots of new languages!
New in version 0.7:
* The new version blocks even more videos than before
* Lowered the CPU usage of scanning for videos that are injected into a page after loading.
* The overlay on top of videos now covers the whole video, making it easier to enable videos in a one-off fashion.
New in version 0.6:
* Users can now play a specific blocked video by clicking on the VideoBlock header on that video. No more reloading the page!
* Fixed bug where .co.uk domains were not handled properly in the white list. (Thanks to Tom for reporting!)
New in version 0.4:
* Made VideoBlock run more efficiently.
* Fixed a bug where PDF's were being blocked.
* Fixed a bug where some sites would create new videos endlessly and use up too much memory.