No more notes on paper - create annotations and add in-video bookmarks right from YouTube, Vimeo, Coursera and many more.
This plugin allows to watch videos on YouTube and other sites and create personal in-video bookmarks, annotations and comments which you can then share with you students and friends.
- Create video table of content
- Create and share annotations and comments with students
- Highlight important sections to come back to for later reviews
- Share a reference to a specific time in long videos with your friends
- It will create automatic "Pause" bookmarks (green circle) every time you pause video
- It will pause video when you start typing "Comment" and will start playing again once you click "Add Bookmark"
- To ADD a Bookmark
- click anywhere on "timeline bar", or
- pause video in any place, or
- type "Note" and click "Add Bookmark", or
- simply click "Add Bookmark"
- To DELETE a Bookmark
- drag the marker off the "timeline" bar
- click Delete button in "My Bookmarks" list
- To UPDATE time of the bookmark, just drag the marker along "timeline" bar
- To POSITION video to bookmarked time
- click on the marker on the "timeline" bar, or
- click on any bookmarks in "My Bookmark" list
I am planning to add support for more video sites shortly. Vimeo and Cousera are on the top of the list.
Please email me at email@example.com with any issues, suggestions or questions.
Happy Video bookmarking!