Web3 Passport & Multi-Chain Wallet
Introducing Vessel– your passport for the internet. Your digital identity and multi-chain crypto wallet rolled in one. Use your Vessel Passport to explore across Web2 and Web3.
A singular user account that travels with you online and opens access to the entire web.
Vessel makes signing up for or logging into any site and managing your crypto assets safe and seamless. This secure browser extension houses your digital identity and multi-chain crypto assets, all in one.
A single, portable identity
• Say goodbye to managing hundreds of passwords and accounts. Verify your credentials (email, phone number etc.) only once to breeze over any site’s sign up or login forms.
• Onboard with sites and apps with the ease of one click
• Have control over what data you share, and the power to revoke access to it at any time and from one central location.
For a multi-blockchain world
• No more seed phrases! Log in and out of Vessel seamlessly using a global email, password, and PIN number.
• Vessel is non-custodial. You’re in full control of your crypto assets, and we can never hold or move your funds.
• Make any transaction securely no matter which blockchain you’re on. Vessel currently supports both Ethereum and Solana.
Safety and privacy preserved
• Engage with a site without having to share your full crypto history and activity.
• Your login details go through 3 million rounds of cryptographic hashing– this info will never get transmitted to a remote server at any point.
Ready to dive into the web with Vessel?
Learn more about Vessel at www.vessel.xyz