Validates the Envelope Information like Attorneys and Case parties.
This extension is useful for attorneys in the Illinois state of the USA.
Any attorney who is logged into CRIS(Clerk Restricted Information System) application
can use this extension to validate the envelope that is pending for review from Tyler Reviewer Application.
If the envelope is filed on an existing case, then the logged in Attorney can validate information like case parties, attorneys, existing documents and any future schedules present on the case.
If the envelope is for the new case, logged in Attorney can validate if the attorneys added on the envelope are valid and active Attorneys of the state.
Basic functionality of this extension
- Get Required data from Tyler reviewer portal web page
- Retrieve Information from CRIS Application according data getting from Tyler reviewer portal
Extension working flow
1. Open Tyler reviewer portal through URL : https://illinois-review.fileandserve.tylertech.cloud/viewer and Login to Tyler with valid reviewer.
2. Go to “Review Queue” menu and click the envelope in which you want to get Information.
3. Click on the extension, it will fetch value of "Case Number" and "Case Cross Reference" from current web page and pass it to CRIS Application.
4. If user is not logged into CRIS, user will be redirected to CRIS login page https://eaccess.18thjudicial.org/CRIS/Login.jsp (As this extension will be accessed by valid CRIS users only).
5. Once logged into CRIS account, go back to Tyler reviewer portal, and click on extension from envelope detail page as mentioned in step 3.
6. If user is already logged into CRIS (before click on extension through Tyler reviewer portal) , it will directly load Case/Attorney Information (skipped step 4 and 5)