µTorrent for Google Chrome
µTorrent for Google Chrome is the #1 extension for µtorrent.
More than 100k users around the world!
This extension adds µtorrent web GUI to your Google Chrome web browser.
It allows you to control your µtorrent client from everywhere around the world ^_^.
Check the website for configuration
!!!!!!!!! DOES NOT WORK ON CHROMEBOOKS YET !!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry, I don't have one to debug '-(
- Minor changes
- FULL LABELS SUPPORT (NEW) : Create & assign labels / Sort by label. Labels are tagged with a star.
- SSL Support (NEW)
- Global speed limits (NEW)
- Torrent speed limits (NEW)
- Notifications (NEW)
- Powerful engine (NEW)
- Fancy interface (NEW)
- See and change priority of the files of your torrents (NEW)
- REMOTE FILE SUPPORT : Upload a .torrent file directly through the extension (NEW)
- REMOTE URL SUPPORT : Right click on a link to add your torrent from PUBLIC and PRIVATE trackers
- MAGNET LINK SUPPORT (NEW)
- Keyboard shortcuts (NEW)
- Open the extension in a tab with download and upload speeds in the status bar (NEW)
- Open a notification with your torrents status (NEW)
- Number of torrents displayed on the extension badge (NEW)
- Sort your torrents by id, name or status (NEW)
- New language : Spanish
- Start, stop, pause, recheck, force, remove your torrents
Note: This extension displays some optional ads. If you do not wish to support us, you are welcome to disable ads in the settings.
This extension adds the following ads:
1. Display and text ads. These ads are injected into the ad areas of web sites in a nonintrusive way.
2. Coupons. These ads are shown as notifications targeted at users based on the domain they are visiting. For example, if a user is browsing www.jcpenney.com, any available JCPenney coupons will be shown through a small notification box on the upper righthand corner of the browser window. Users may minimize this notification box at any time and the minimization state is persistent. If no coupons exist for the particular web site the user is browsing, no ads will be shown.
￼Our ads do not simulate or impersonate system notifications or warnings and we do not employ the use of ad walls. The bundling of ads is clearly disclosed to our users through our app’s description in the chrome web store. Furthermore, the ad behavior does not interfere with the functionality of any website we show ads on. Users may remove the ads at any time through the extension’s option page.