Send Link to Utorrent For Chrome
Send a link to the uTorrent Web UI and uTorrent PC UI
The extension adds an item in the contextual menu when right click is done over a magnet link.
Today, there are countless Torrent client software. It is the most popular client uTorrent program that takes place among clients.
Utorent can now work via Web browsers. It is also easier to use with the Utorent for Chrome plugin.
To start using the plugin, the following steps should be taken.
- Utorrent program should be downloaded and installed on the computer. You can install Utorent from its site.
- The Utorrent program opens.
- Advanced on the program | Web UI | Enable Web UI
- Username and password are determined. Port number is selected.
- The folder where the files will be saved is selected.
- Utorent for Chrome plug-in is installed.
- The plugin settings come after the installation. In this screen, the user name and password specified in the Utorent program are entered. It is written to the settings in the selected port.
- Right click on the torent site to be downloaded and click "ADD TORRENT" button.
- The link to be downloaded automatically goes to the utorrent program.